Last updated: November 21, 2023
- The Personal Information we collect from you
- How we use your information and with whom we are likely to share it
- Your rights regarding the collection, use and distribution of information
- The types of security procedures that are in place to protect your information from loss, misuse or modification of the information under our control
- How you can correct inaccurate information and contact us
* When a school service centre or school board wishes to subscribe to Psylio, further details about the handling of Personal Information will be provided. Contractual documentation defines the connection with GRICS and the retention of data in student records. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
What Personal Information do we collect?
When a Counsellor signs up for the Psylio Platform:
- - First and last name
- - Credit card number (Essential plan only)
- - Professional email address or User email address
- - Gender (optional)
- - Professional phone number (optional)
- - Fax number (optional)
- - Business address
When a Client schedules an appointment with the Counsellor::
- - Name
- - Email address
- - Phone number
Management of a Client record by the Counsellor:
- - First and last name
- - Reason for consultation
- - Invoices and receipts
- - Progress notes
- - Documents uploaded to the record
- - Date of birth (optional)
- - Gender (optional)
- - Pronoun (optional)
- - Address (optional)
- - Phone number (optional)
- - Secondary phone number (optional)
- - Email address (optional)
- - Job/Occupation (optional)
- - Medication and diagnosis (optional)
- - Emergency contact (optional)
- - Emergency contact phone number (optional)
- - Referrer (optional)
Customer service request by email:
- - Name
- - Email address
- - Content of the email
- - Additional information with your consent (address, telephone, etc.)
- - Your device's IP address
- - Browser software
- - Operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.)
- - The date and time of use of the Psylio Platform
- - Cookies
- - Web beacons
* You are not required to provide Personal Information to visit the Psylio Platform unless you subscribe to the online Platform or make an appointment with a Counsellor.
Who has access to this information?
Our commitment and governance practices regarding the privacy and protection of your Personal Information is our priority. To find out more, visit the following link: https://www.optania.com/privacy.
Customer service: Our customer service staff only have access to contact information (name, email address, and emails) using a third-party communications software (ticketing, newsletters, etc.) that is independent of the Psylio platform.
Administration: Your information (email address, invoice, payment history, last 4 digits of your credit card) is stored in a third-party subscription management platform. Access to this system is reserved solely for administrative staff to track payments, reconcile accounts and apply discounts.
Developers of the Psylio Platform: Platform developers do not have access to Client record data; they handle the container, not the content. In the case of support related to an anomaly, we can ask those involved directly to explain the platform’s behaviour (e.g., display, synchronization or recording problems). This allows developers to reproduce the malfunction and make corrections without having access to Client data. For added protection, data is encrypted at several levels to protect the confidentiality of Personal Information.
Operations and security team: In order to operate and maintain the platform, only a very limited number of the members of the Operations team may, in justified and exceptional cases, have access to certain Client data, and only in a controlled manner. Encryption keys protect the most sensitive data, so it is not possible for the team to access it directly. A system event log enables us to monitor all accesses rigorously.
Service providers: Service providers used to ensure the operation of the platform do not have access to Personal Information. The platform's data is encrypted at several levels to protect the confidentiality of Personal Information, enabling us to obtain hosting, anomaly management and system performance monitoring services.
For more information about our providers, please visit: https://www.psylio.com/security.
* The Psylio Platform may contain links to sites not affiliated with Optania. Optania is not responsible for the privacy practices of any other entities or of their websites and/or mobile applications.
How do we use your information?
The principles of data segmentation, least privilege access control and strong authentication guide our use of your Personal Information.
The Personal Information collected is used to create Client Accounts and identify Users in order to guarantee security, carry out statistical analyses and optimize the performance of the Psylio Platform.
Psylio Platform registration: When you create your Psylio Account, we validate your information to set up your accesses. You will be completely autonomous in setting up the two-factor authentication.
* With your consent, we will add your email address to our list for communication and marketing purposes.
* No Personal Information about your Clients is held at this stage of the registration and subscription process.
Making an appointment: When a Client requests an appointment, their information is sent directly to their chosen Counsellor. They are the owner of the information transmitted, and they consent to the communication of this information by taking direct action. For more details on how information is handled in transit, please consult the following link: https://www.psylio.com/security.
Management of the Client record by the Counsellor: When you create a Client record and add sensitive information such as the reason for consultation, contact details, progress notes, attached documents and any other information used in your professional practice, you are the owner of this record. Our guidelines for development allow you to manage, modify, archive and delete your records yourself. This allows you to encrypt and store Personal Information in our databases without human interaction on our part.
* Customer service is available at the following email address to help you manage your data: email@example.com.
Support request: When you make a request for support, your Personal Information is recorded via our Customer Relationship Management Software Zoho CRM), which is a third-party provider. The information is kept in a customer file to ensure quality follow-up.
Other information: Other information, as mentioned above, is collected to offer you the most appropriate version of the Web page and to improve the user experience, such as navigation or the content offered.
Web beacons: Our Web pages or email messages may contain small digital images called “Web beacons” (also sometimes called “pixel tags”) that allow us to track and collect certain limited information about our Users on the Psylio Platform, such as the type of device requesting the Web beacon, the IP address of the device to which the Web beacon is transmitted and the time during which the Web beacon is viewed. Web beacons are used to count the number of visitors to our Web pages or track the browsing habits of our Users on the Psylio Platform. We may also include Web beacons in emails to count how many messages have actually been opened or have prompted a reaction.
When must we obtain your consent?
We obtain your information with your consent or in compliance with applicable laws, notably in the following cases:
- - When authorizing cookies
- - When you subscribe to a new product or service
- - To provide you with information about products, services and/or promotional events
- - When we need to use your information for purposes other than those for which you have already given your consent
However, your consent is not required for every interaction. For example, if you have given your consent to receive promotional communications by email, these will be sent to you automatically unless you indicate otherwise.
When may we disclose your information without your consent?
Optania may disclose your personally identifiable information:
- - To comply with the law and legal procedures
- - To comply with a government request
- - To protect the rights, property or safety of Optania and its Users
Optania may transfer or otherwise disclose your Personal Information in connection with a merger, sale, consolidation or other corporate change.
What are your rights regarding your Personal Information and how can you enforce them?
Your information belongs to you and you have the right to withdraw your consent to its collection, use or communication except in the context of the legal or contractual obligations mentioned above.
Access, amendment and deletion: You may make a formal request to access the information we hold about you, and have it amended or deleted.
Any formal request must be made in writing to the person responsible for access to information by one of the following two means:
- - By email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- - By certified mail, prepaid postage and with acknowledgment of receipt to:
- Optania Éducation inc.
284, rue de l’Hôtel-de-Ville
Saguenay (Québec) G7H 4W7
* We will respond to your request as soon as possible (no later than 30 days after receipt).
What are our security safeguards for storing your information?
Limited retention: Optania aims not to retain the Personal Information of its Users for longer than necessary and our intention is to meet only the purpose of its collection. As a general rule, data is deleted 90 days after the request for deletion, but the period may differ depending on the agreement between the parties.
Storage locations: Personal Information obtained in connection with your use of the Psylio Platform will be stored in secure locations and on servers controlled by Optania.
For more information on our security guidelines and our providers, visit: https://www.psylio.com/security.
What other conditions accompany this policy?
How can you get in touch with us?
If you have any questions or comments about security and privacy protection, please contact us at email@example.com.