4 tips to facilitate your work during the COVID-19 crisis
- In the face of adversity, adaptation is a guarantee of success.
- Take a moment to analyze your needs.
- Establish a plan to meet these needs.
- Evaluate your usual schedule; it may not be effective anymore. Aim for tranquility and concentration!
Get the right tools
- Several tools can help facilitate your telepractice.
- Join intervention groups.
- Consults COVID-19 documents on various professional order websites.
- Ask for advice or support to help you during this exceptional situation.
Stay informed without exaggerating
- Trust your professional judgment.
- Choose your information sources carefully.
- Avoid social media and news sources for a few hours every day.
- As a social change agent, maintain your role of support and reference for those around you.